Welcome to To Win Some blog magazine.
If you’re someone living cross-culturally on a God-adventure, or considering “going,” this site is for you. Whether you are living in the throes of culture stress and hanging on for dear life, or living with a dream and waiting to see it come to fruition, we hope the right words find their way from this site to you. May they encourage, challenge, and inspire you.
If you’re someone serving as a “sender” – part of the support team behind friends and family living cross-culturally – this site is also for you.
We’d love to give you an inside view to the challenges and joys of cross-cultural living, enabling you to care for those you support with even more understanding. We want to hear your voice as well – the flip side of the cross-cultural coin. May you be envisioned to live fully for Jesus wherever you are.
1. Inspire you to live for Jesus. Motivate you to live cross-culturally and fully for God wherever you are in the world. Face the sometimes difficult realities of cross-cultural living and encourage you to keep going.
2. Share insights on a wide range of cross-cultural topics. Demystify what living cross-culturally is, what the pressures can be, and what it really takes. Share the joys of reaching new people for Jesus.
3. Share ideas, best practices and tools to succeed. Compile useful, practical information and for people moving across cultures. In many cases we’ll do this by connecting you with people much smarter than we are! You’ll find book reviews, links to helpful websites, guest posts and interviews from experts in various fields, etc.
4. Share stories and interviews from people living God-adventures and the people who stand behind them. Fuel prayer for the nations by telling the stories that are happening now in the world.
Want to know more?
- Meet our authors by clicking “behind the screens.”
- Stay in touch: Sign up for our weekly Email digest to get the highlights delivered to your inbox. It’s the best way to stay in the loop! You can also subscribe to our RSS feed, or connect via Twitter or Facebook.
- Learn how we approach privacy, comments, and sharing so we’re able to share stories from sensitive situations.